Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marinely Cruz-Amy
Dr. Marinely Cruz-Amy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stuart, FL, with another office in Port Saint Lucie, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Cruz-Amy is affiliated with Martin Medical Center, Martin Memorial Hospital South and Martin Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marinely Cruz-Amy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Marinely Cruz-Amy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.
Dr. Jorge Castillo
Internal Medicine, Radiation Oncology
Stuart, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Alpana Desai
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Stuart, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Paul Swanson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Stuart, FL 0.01 mi25