A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marinette Bernardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bernardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marinette Gonzales Bernardo MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marinette G. Bernardo practice?
- Dr. Marinette Bernardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marinette Bernardo practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Modesto Internists.