A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marinette Bernardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bernardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans