A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marino Camaioni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marino Camaioni, Anesthesiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marino Camaioni, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camaioni graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Camaioni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marino Camaioni MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marino Camaioni practice?
- Dr. Marino Camaioni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marino Camaioni practices Anesthesiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists.