Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Staten Island Physician Practice
1050 Clove Rd
Staten Island, NY 10301
718-816-6440
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Poliseno is caring, thorough and professional with a wonderful bedside manner. I have highly recommended him to family and friends for both obstetrics and gynecology.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by Jane Doe on May 15th, 2013

I personally felt like a person and not just another lump sum in his pocket. The staff is always nice and accommodating with me. Perhaps on busier days the wait time at the office was longer than optimal. Otherwise--any time I saw Dr. Poliseno, I always felt like I was in good hands. Any time I had any questions, he did not seem to rush his responses so he could run out the door. He genuinely cared about any concerns I had. There are so many doctors that are burned out in this profession but Dr. Poliseno is not a burn out! I highly recommend him.

|  No morals and ethics  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Marino Poliseno should be seen with great caution. He told me to go ahead and take medications that would be highly harmful to a fetus. At this time it was unknown if I was pregnant. He is morally and ethically incompetent and should learn how to communicate professionally. This post is coming from a speech and language pathologist who worked side by side with many good doctors. He is NOT a good one. In addition, when you double book yourself all day (as per his staff) and you dont have two-minutes to consult with a patient, I think the level of care provided is greatly compromised. Dr. Poliseno needs to seriously consider if his pocket is more important or the quality of care he can provide should be his priority.

|  Excellent Doctor!!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

About three years ago my husband and I suffered a heartbreaking loss at 5 months gestation. I had been seen by a few different doctors and our overall experience was a very bad one.The next year, we were expecting again. We were so nervous, as to be expected. I wanted to make sure I saw only one doctor that had all my information. I was referred to Doctor Poliseno by a friend. From the very first visit, we felt at peace. His bed side manner is impeccable. He was very gentle, sweet, and soft-spoken.Unfortunately, at 3 months into the pregnancy, we suffered another tragic loss. However, when we arrived in the emergency in the wee morning hours, he was there and he kept the emergency staff on their toes. With what was happening to me and his quick thinking, my husband and I truly believe that Dr. Poliseno helped save my life. We thank God for him.Do your research. Make an educated decision. In my book however, as we are expecting again, Dr. Poliseno is the doctor for me!

|  Recommend Dr Poliseno  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Poliseno to anyone in Staten Island. He really cares about you as a patient, and takes time to get to know you. He makes everything very comfortable.