A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marino Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marino Rios is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Rios has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marino Rios MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marino Rios practice?
- Dr. Marino Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Marino Rios practices Otolaryngology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Otolaryngologists.