Dr. Marino Rios Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Marino Rios?

Dr. Rios's spared me an unnecessary and painful surgery.

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Rios performed a septoplasty on me in 2010. I had severe sleep apnea and had seen a different ENT prior to Dr. Rios who had tried to talk me into having a UPPP,which is a very painful and ineffective surgery sleep apnea. The other ENT was also pushing for a tonsillectomy. I saw Dr. Rios for a second opinion and from the first appointment, he put me at ease and confirmed that an UPPP was not needed. He took a less aggressive approach and only repaired a deviated septum. My sleep apnea went from severe to almost non-existent. I cannot thank Dr. Rios enough for what he did for me. He helped me once again become a healthy and energetic 28 year old woman.

Surgery

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Doctor was some what snotty, did a horrible job on my surgery. Not satisfied at all. ALmost seems as if he was blinded while doing it. Please do the correct research before choosing a doctor.

Posted on January 19th, 2009