Marinor Torres Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 2nd, 2010

MY SPECIAL GUARDIAN ANGEL

I first recieved care from Dr.Marinor Torres while she was working at Buena Ventura Medical group in about 1992. My previous primary care doctor had left the group. I was very concerened as I had great faith in him. Doctor Marinor Torres chair side mannor was amazing. She sat and listened to my issues with out any rush,then ask questions and proceded with exam and offered help. I knew at first visit she was a perfect match for my needs. I felt She would be my doctor till old age. Dr. Marinor Torres also left the Medical group,she sent out letters saying she was going to be a stay at home mom. I was shuffled to any doctor who needed a patient, this went on for about 3 years. I found her again quite my surprise when pulling out of a parking lot waiting on a signal I noticed from the side view on a building Dr. Torress,the light changed,I drove around the block to go back to see what I really wanted to know. Dr. Marrinor Torres and Dr. Juan Torres had opened their own practice,just 2 miles from my house.I have recomended Dr. Torres to many friends and family.The great thing about Dr. Marinor Torres is since my first visit in 1992 through 2010 she still gives her total time to be sure what your needs are and if I needed a specialist her recomendations have always been great. Thank You for caring so much Doctor Marinor Torres,You truly are an Angel on earth.

July 22nd, 2016