A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marinos Dalakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marinos Dalakas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marinos Dalakas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalakas graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Dalakas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marinos C Dalakas MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marinos C. Dalakas practice?
- Dr. Marinos Dalakas has 1 office location.
Dr. Marinos Dalakas practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.