A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marinos Petratos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marinos Petratos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petratos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Petratos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cabrini Med Ctr, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marinos Anthony Petratos MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marinos A. Petratos practice?
- Dr. Marinos Petratos has 1 office location.
Dr. Marinos Petratos practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.