A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Abad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Abad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Southwestern University Cebu.
Dr. Abad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Diaz Abad MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario D. Abad practice?
- Dr. Mario Abad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Abad practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.