Learn more about Dr. Mario Ammirati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Ammirati is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammirati graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammirati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- James Cancer Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammirati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario P. Ammirati practice?
Dr. Mario Ammirati practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NJ.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.