A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Arena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Arena, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arena graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Arena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario Arena practice?
Dr. Mario Arena practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.