Dr. Mario Assouad MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Pasadena, TX

4.7

August 18th, 2014
Excellent and Great Doctor to have
This doctor takes extra steps to make sure every patient is taken care of. This doctor is one of the few doctors left that make sure every patient is taken care of in professional and personal manners. He is courteous. I wish all doctors are like him. He listens to his patients’ story and makes sure that the diagnosis is correct. The treatment plan is always top notch and very effective.

June 16th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr Assouad is my husband's kidney doctor. I do not believe I could find a better doctor in all the world. He has always returned my calls promptly no matter what time of day or night I call. He has always answered all my questions and helped my husband in so many ways. Today when I was dropping my husband off at the dialysis center Dr Assouad was already in his car and about to leave. He took the trouble to get out of his car and walk over to us to inquire how my husband was doing. I seriously doubt any other doctor would have done so. Many doctors act as if they are superior to their patients, but not Dr Assouad. He treats us as if we are not just another number but as people he cares about. I would rate him a perfect 10.

July 13th, 2012
A GENIUS AND A GREAT DOCTOR!!!
This is an excellent doctor. he is kind, compassionate, caring, and most of all, he cares about his patients. When I had no one to turn to, Dr. Assouad took me as a patient and I am grateful to him for that. I plan to be with him until my kidney transplant and after that. I love this man!

March 24th, 2009
Highly recommend; great doctor!