Dr. Mario Belledonne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.4

February 27th, 2016
Not professional very low level of cleanness, lower than the minimum of a doctor office Doctor didn't show up for appointment, come 1h later than appointment time

November 14th, 2013
As others have mentioned this doctor and the staff lack a lot of professionalism. The place is really dirty and the doctor doesn't care about your health, he's all about your money. I went there for a couple of months and the experience was terrible. At some points the doctor even got angry at me for asking questions. The doctor doesn't do anything at all he just rambles a bunch of medical stuff and doesn't explain anything well. I just lost a lot of my time and money there. Definitely find some other doctor.

November 28th, 2012
Well, you need to revise your learning
Nothing against the age but at times I felt that Dr needs to revise a lot in new medicine and advancement. Ordered unnecessary tests which could have been avoided. Overall the whole office was dirty and chairs with tons of stains- least hygiene you can expect in a doctor's office. Never going there again.

February 2nd, 2012
not a good doctor, lack of knowledge
first of all, the staff is really nice. nicer than the doctor. but the doctor is really not helpful at all, he's not giving you enough information because I'm pretty critical asking a lot of question about my health, and he's getting agitated of my questions. I paid full price and all I got is 5minutes talking without any good explanation. he's attitude is really rude too. I've been to many doctor and he's the worse of all.. I feel theres a discrimination because I dont speak spanish. if its not for Immigration, I would not go there. try other doctors around your area instead

September 29th, 2010
The accuracy of the results are not important.
This Doctor and his staff truly lack professionalism.I do not know how he got certified.His and his staff favorite line "It really does not matter what the results are""It is nothing at all".