A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Binder is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Binder, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Binder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Binder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario Binder practice?
- Dr. Mario Binder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Binder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK and Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.