A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Binder is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binder
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Binder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Binder, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Binder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Binder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario Binder practice?
- Dr. Mario Binder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Binder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Soldotna, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.