A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Borlongan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Borlongan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Borlongan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borlongan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borlongan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borlongan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario S. Borlongan practice?
Dr. Mario Borlongan practices Pediatrics near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Pediatricians.