A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Borlongan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Borlongan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Borlongan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borlongan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borlongan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario S Borlongan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mario S. Borlongan practice?
- Dr. Mario Borlongan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Borlongan practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.