A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Bortolussi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Bortolussi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortolussi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bortolussi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Bortolussi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortolussi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bortolussi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Edward Bortolussi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Bortolussi practice?
- Dr. Mario Bortolussi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Bortolussi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Surgeons.