A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Bustamante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustamante graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Bustamante has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Alberto Bustamante MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Mario Bustamante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Bustamante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.