Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Bustamante
Dr. Mario Bustamante, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bustamante is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa Health Care and Northeast Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Bustamante has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mario Bustamante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Michael Heckman
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
San Antonio, TX 2.22 mi34
Dr. Mark Katz
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 2.22 mi22
Dr. Peter Holmes
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 2.35 mi36