A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Bustamante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bustamante
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bustamante Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustamante graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Bustamante has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario A Bustamante MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Mario Bustamante has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Bustamante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.