Dr. Mario Bustamante Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mario Bustamante?

Posted on May 25th, 2017

How was sent to accompany dr. From my employer and all the company doctor did was make mine even worse after he operate it twice went to dr. Bustamante and I'm able to walk again cuz I had major problems with my leg thank you dr. Bustamante I think you're the best

Good Dr

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Dr B know his Job , did a total knee replace in 2006 and it working great.

Temporary Worker/College Student

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

I love the way Dr. Bustamente gets straight to the heart of the problem or issue; he is the best at putting you at ease about a serious situation. Being honest and truthful about your condition and treatment plan he offers expert medical advice in a professional manner. The staff at the location I visited was courteous, thoughtful, and efficient. Thank you doctor and staff,

Posted on June 29th, 2016

The Doctor is knowledgable and efficient. His staff could use a refresher course in customer service. You can hear them talk about their personal lives while people wait 2-3 hours to be seen. Their telephone etiquette needs to improve. Renee is the only one that knows what she is doing,

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I had a torn tendon on my right thumb. Two other doctors toll me it was a bad sprin . I asked my family doctor I want another doctor he said ok. From the start doctor Bustmente said it was a torn and need operation. This I would say ten or so years ago and no problems have come up a more. He even did my daughters knee and no problems this was six years ago.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Great surgeon. Takes time to explain procedure and waits for questions. Thank U Dr Bustamante.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Wait time is way too long, 4 hours!!!! Totally ridiculous! I like him, he's a kind man but the wait time is awful!

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

saw him for a left shoulder problem. had surgery, found more than just rotator cuff tear. the biceps was completely ruptured and the labrum was also torn. he repaired them all. sent me to physical therapy there at his downtown office. went to therapy for 4 months. my shoulder completely recovered and is better than ever, much to my golfing buddies dismay as i now hit the ball farther than before. i would highly recommend this doctor. wait times can be long, but well worth it for the splendid results i got from the surgery.

One time patient

Posted on June 25th, 2015

This was the worst mistake I ever made seeing Dr . Bustamante he misdiagnosed my knee trI'd to tell me it was arthritis in my knee when it was torn ligaments I would not recommend anyone to see this quack.. he is so busy talking into his little voice recorder and forgets what he told u the week before stay away from this guy and whatever he tells you get a second opinion.

Posted on May 17th, 2015

Waited for over 2 hours with an appointment and when I was called back it was less than 5 minutes to say everything looks good. I refused to go back for a follow up and I am still having issues with my knee.

Don

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Many mistakes...does not think ahead...a simple surgery went wrong in eeryway possible.

Still waiting.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I understand there is always waiting in a doctor's office but I believe 3 hours is excessive. I think this doctor needs to evaluate over scheduling his patients.