Dr. Mario Bustamante MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 3rd, 2016
Temporary Worker/College Student
I love the way Dr. Bustamente gets straight to the heart of the problem or issue; he is the best at putting you at ease about a serious situation. Being honest and truthful about your condition and treatment plan he offers expert medical advice in a professional manner. The staff at the location I visited was courteous, thoughtful, and efficient. Thank you doctor and staff,

June 29th, 2016
The Doctor is knowledgable and efficient. His staff could use a refresher course in customer service. You can hear them talk about their personal lives while people wait 2-3 hours to be seen. Their telephone etiquette needs to improve. Renee is the only one that knows what she is doing,

April 22nd, 2016
I had a torn tendon on my right thumb. Two other doctors toll me it was a bad sprin . I asked my family doctor I want another doctor he said ok. From the start doctor Bustmente said it was a torn and need operation. This I would say ten or so years ago and no problems have come up a more. He even did my daughters knee and no problems this was six years ago.

February 10th, 2016
Great surgeon. Takes time to explain procedure and waits for questions. Thank U Dr Bustamante.

October 6th, 2015
Wait time is way too long, 4 hours!!!! Totally ridiculous! I like him, he's a kind man but the wait time is awful!

July 3rd, 2015
saw him for a left shoulder problem. had surgery, found more than just rotator cuff tear. the biceps was completely ruptured and the labrum was also torn. he repaired them all. sent me to physical therapy there at his downtown office. went to therapy for 4 months. my shoulder completely recovered and is better than ever, much to my golfing buddies dismay as i now hit the ball farther than before. i would highly recommend this doctor. wait times can be long, but well worth it for the splendid results i got from the surgery.

June 24th, 2015
One time patient
This was the worst mistake I ever made seeing Dr . Bustamante he misdiagnosed my knee trI'd to tell me it was arthritis in my knee when it was torn ligaments I would not recommend anyone to see this quack.. he is so busy talking into his little voice recorder and forgets what he told u the week before stay away from this guy and whatever he tells you get a second opinion.

May 17th, 2015
Waited for over 2 hours with an appointment and when I was called back it was less than 5 minutes to say everything looks good. I refused to go back for a follow up and I am still having issues with my knee.

May 4th, 2015
Don
Many mistakes...does not think ahead...a simple surgery went wrong in eeryway possible.

March 11th, 2015
Still waiting.
I understand there is always waiting in a doctor's office but I believe 3 hours is excessive. I think this doctor needs to evaluate over scheduling his patients.

June 9th, 2014
Unbelievably long wait!
Had to wait for over 2 hrs. to see the Dr. Appt was at 10:30, didn't get called back until 12:45. No communication from staff about wait time.

May 24th, 2014
bring a book your lunch and your patience
They say that the pt always comes first. .well in this case its who ever is on the phone that comes first. I was a 28155 appt and the Dr was on the phone in his office for over 30 before he came in for the exam. Then he spent 6 minutes with my son who was here for a should injury. The staff was great. .the Dr was late. Enough said. Save your co pay an your time. .go see a real Dr who cares more about the practice the tt phone.