Orthopedic Surgeons

343 W Houston St
Ste 406
San Antonio, TX 78205
210-224-7800
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unbelievably long wait!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2014

Had to wait for over 2 hrs. to see the Dr. Appt was at 10:30, didn't get called back until 12:45. No communication from staff about wait time.

|  bring a book your lunch and your patience  |  show details
by Mr Tired of waiting on May 24th, 2014

They say that the pt always comes first. .well in this case its who ever is on the phone that comes first. I was a 28155 appt and the Dr was on the phone in his office for over 30 before he came in for the exam. Then he spent 6 minutes with my son who was here for a should injury. The staff was great. .the Dr was late. Enough said. Save your co pay an your time. .go see a real Dr who cares more about the practice the tt phone.

|  Waste of time.  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

I waited for 2 hours to see Dr. Bustamante. The X-Rays from Texas Med Clinic had not arrived, so they took new x-rays with their arciach equipment. At Tex-Med you could clearly see a break, with his equipment, there was nothing. When I pointed out where it was I was rudely told to sit down and was told that he did not see anything. He spent less than five minutes with me, and did not have time to anwere any of my questions or concerns.

|  hip replacement  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I must say that this doctor knows what he is doing. My father was misdiagnosed three times until an mri revealed his problem to be AVN. Dr. Bustamante was quick in getting my father in the OR and doing his thing. The hip replacement was the best thing that happened to my father after suffering for 9 long months. Dr. Bustamante did a great job in this surgery and my father is back to normal. I recommend this doctor for any problem you may have with your hip.