A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Cancemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Cancemi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cancemi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cancemi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Thomas Cancemi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mario T. Cancemi practice?
- Dr. Mario Cancemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Cancemi practices Anesthesiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists.