A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Candal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Candal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Candal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Candal graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Candal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Alberto Candal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Candal practice?
- Dr. Mario Candal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Candal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.