A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Capparuccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Capparuccini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Capparuccini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Capparuccini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capparuccini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capparuccini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans