Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Great Anesthiologist show details Great Anesthiologist
Mar 20th, 2012

Recommended very highly and for good reason. My daughter is a nurse that works with him. Took awesome care of my husband during his knee replacement surgery and visited him on a Saturday. As others note he is a little hard to get but you can ask your surgeon to request him. They all enjoy working with Mario.

Malignant hyperthermia show details Malignant hyperthermia
by Jennifer H on Mar 4th, 2011

I have a rare disease that makes general anesthesia potentially deadly. I was scared to death for my surgery and dr Carmosino and his nurse did a special technique to keep me safe. He is so kind and caring. I can't say enough about him. Only drawback is he Works a sporadic schedule and only practices at Northern Colorado Medical Center and he takes a lot of time off so can be hard to get him - but ask surgeon for him if available.

Awesome Anesthesiologist show details Awesome Anesthesiologist
by Walter on Nov 5th, 2010

Simply the best - wouldn't let anyone else put to sleep. Very funny and well liked by all. Highly recommend Dr C!

MBA show details MBA
by Sarah on Mar 6th, 2009

Awesome doctor. Did the anesthesa for my moms heart surgery and checked on her every day she was in the ICU. Very caring and did an excellent job. Our family is very thankful to all the doctors at barnes.