Dr. Mario Carrillo DO Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery New Hartford, NY

4.7

February 6th, 2015
Highly knowledgeable, very skilled, compassionat
Dr.Carillo offers choices, then patiently explains what the patient needs to know to make a decision. I wish my other Dr.s were more like Dr.Carillo

September 23rd, 2013
Vnus Closure procedure
After putting it off for way too long, I finally agreed to have the Vnus Closure procedure done. I was totally amazed at how easy and painless this procedure was. It only took about 45 minutes and I finally have a normal looking foot. I had such swelling that I couldn't wear most of my shoes or sneakers. Dr. Carrillo and his staff made this experience so comfortable and pleasant. I first met Dr. Carrillo several years ago, when I was hospitalized for pancreatitis. He preformed my gall bladder removal surgery. He is such a patient, compassionate, caring doctor. You never feel rushed and you are confident that you are in good hands. Dr. Carrillo always takes the necessary time to answer all your questions and thoroughly explain any procedures you may be having done. In my opinion, Dr. Mario Carrillo is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being.

October 17th, 2011
Great Doctor
I just wanted to say that this doctor is one of the best that I have ever had. He is caring and very professional. I would refer anyone to this doctor.

August 13th, 2010
terrific

September 27th, 2009
I AM A 70 YEAR OLD MALE.
MY REPORT IS BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIANCE WITH DR. MARIO CARRILLO. THIS MAN IS NOTHING SHORT OF WONDERFUL. HE IS KIND, CONSIDERATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, VERY WELL EDUCATED, EXPERIEANCED, GENTLE, AND CONCERNED WITH MY COMFORT. I HAVE VENOUS STASIS ULCERS ON BOTH ANKLES. HE HAS BEEN TREATING MY FOR APPROXIMATELY 4 MONTHS. I AM SCHEDULED FOR LAZER CLOSURE OF THE GREAT " SAPHENOUS VEINS, IN BOTH LEGS, ON SEPERATE VISITS. I HAVE NEVER MET A DOCTOR, SPECIALIOST, SURGEON, IN MY LIFE, AS KIND, HUMANE, CONCERNED, AND FRIENDLY AS DR. MARIO CARRILLO. HE IS THE BEST.. AT HIS EXPERTISE IN MY AREA. THANK GOD FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN.

September 20th, 2009