A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Castro is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Castro, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Siteman Cancer Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Castro MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario Castro practice?
- Dr. Mario Castro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Castro practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.