Learn more about Dr. Mario Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Castro, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Siteman Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario Castro practice?
Dr. Mario Castro practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners, Saint Louis Pulmonologists, and Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.