A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Cesario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Cesario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Cesario, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesario graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cesario has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Cesario MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario Cesario practice?
- Dr. Mario Cesario has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Cesario practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.