Learn more about Dr. Mario Chenal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Chenal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenal graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Chenal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Chenal MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Chenal practice?
- Dr. Mario Chenal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Chenal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Sunnyside, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Hematologists, and Yakima Oncologists.