A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Chenal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Chenal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chenal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chenal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Chenal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenal graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Chenal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Eugenio Chenal MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario E. Chenal practice?
- Dr. Mario Chenal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Chenal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Hematologists, and Yakima Oncologists.