A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Chenal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Chenal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenal graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Chenal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chenal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans