A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Ciocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciocca
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Ciocca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciocca graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ciocca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Frank Ciocca MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario F. Ciocca practice?
- Dr. Mario Ciocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Ciocca practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Sports Medicine Doctors.