Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Ciocca Jr
Dr. Mario Ciocca Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ciocca is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and University of North Carolina Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Ciocca Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mario Ciocca Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Jillian Foley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Charles Hicks
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi36