Dr. Mario Cohen MD Patient Reviews

July 28th, 2016
Excellent personal care

January 1st, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor & did not waste time. He was very friendly, prompt, and made me feel comfortable.

October 11th, 2015
Don't waste your time or money!
I will never visit the West Hartford office of Physicians for Women's Health again! I was happy to get a last-minute appointment for a "problem" visit but that's where my positive experience ended. The office was extremely difficult to locate, they are perpetually short-staffed, and the receptionist was rude. I waited 20 minutes just to be "checked in" and then I waited some more. Once I was in a room, I had to wait over an hour to see Dr. Cohen while I was left on the exam table in a gown and my feet in the stirrups. He spent only a few minutes with me and barely spoke. I had to ask him what my diagnosis or else he would have left me in the dark. Also he gave me awful medical advice for the problem I was experiencing because when I followed his advice, my medical issue got worse. I got a 2nd opinion from another gynecologist days later who told me to do the exact opposite and I got better almost immediately. This whole office including the doctor need to get their act together!

April 9th, 2015
I had an appointment at 4:15 pm and my GPS screwed me up coming from New Haven to West Hartford. I called their office twice to let them know I would be there no later than 4:30 and I was sorry, but I was doing my best to get there. I signed in at 4:30, the girl took my new insurance information and told me to head to the restroom. She called me back and said she was sorry, but Dr. Cohen left the office. She asked to reschedule. I am looking for a new doctor and they better not bill my insurance or me!

October 31st, 2012
patient for over 20 years
Dr. Cohen is an extremely professional and knowledgeable gynecologist. He is concerned, engaged, smart and very conservative with his recommendations. I always feel he has the patient's best interests at heart. Could not find a better doctor. Excellent rating in all aspects.

April 1st, 2011
Excellent Physician
Best physician in the state of CT, and that's not just my opinion but also that of state-wide rankings. Thoughtful, considerate, and on a personal level a very nice person. Intelligent, very experienced, and very up to date on the latest procedures and medical technologies. A privilige to have him. Patient for life.

March 22nd, 2011
excellent dr. been under his care for over 12 years . will never change my dr.

November 23rd, 2009
satisfaction
I am satisfied

July 30th, 2009
There is not enough communication between the doctor and the staff. When I called the office, the doctor wasn't there and no one knew anything about me. On multiple occasions I waited an hour just to get into a room with a nurse. Everyone is very nice, but I have had enough of chasing doctors around. I will be looking for another.

May 25th, 2017