A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Cordaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Cordaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Cordaro, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordaro graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cordaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario DR Cordaro DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mario D. Cordaro practice?
- Dr. Mario Cordaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Cordaro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.