A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Cruz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Cruz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Cruz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mario Cruz practice?
- Dr. Mario Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Cruz practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.