A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Curubo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Curubo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curubo graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Curubo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- St Paul University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Curubo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario Curubo practice?
- Dr. Mario Curubo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Curubo practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.