A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Demeireles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Demeireles is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeireles graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Demeireles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Jc Demeireles MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario J. Demeireles practice?
- Dr. Mario Demeireles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Demeireles practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.