A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Demeireles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Demeireles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demeireles
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demeireles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeireles graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Demeireles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Julio-Correia Demeireles MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario J. Demeireles practice?
- Dr. Mario Demeireles has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Demeireles practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.