A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Deng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deng
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deng has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Chih-Hsiung Karl Deng MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mario C. Deng practice?
- Dr. Mario Deng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Deng practices Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.
See Santa Monica Cardiologists.