A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Deng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deng
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deng has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Chih-Hsiung Karl Deng MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mario C. Deng practice?
- Dr. Mario Deng has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Deng practices Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.