A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Dileonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Dileonardo, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dileonardo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dileonardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dileonardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans