A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Dileonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Dileonardo, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dileonardo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dileonardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Dileonardo MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mario Dileonardo practice?
- Dr. Mario Dileonardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mario Dileonardo practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Conshohocken Dermatologists.