A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Eisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Eisenberger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Eisenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Interventional Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberger graduated from Faculdade De Medicina,Centro De Ciencas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario A Eisenberger MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Eisenberger practice?
- Dr. Mario Eisenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Eisenberger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.