Learn more about Dr. Mario Eisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Eisenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Interventional Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberger graduated from Faculdade De Medicina,Centro De Ciencas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Eisenberger practice?
Dr. Mario Eisenberger practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Psychiatry, and Sports Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Oncologists, Baltimore Psychiatrists, and Baltimore Neurologists.