A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Eisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Eisenberger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Eisenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Interventional Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberger graduated from Faculdade De Medicina,Centro De Ciencas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario A Eisenberger MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Eisenberger practice?
- Dr. Mario Eisenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Eisenberger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.