Dr. Mario Ercole MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 21st, 2008
Very POOR and INACCURATE Evaluation - lacking of facts.
regarding MY SONS evaulation, Dr Ercole has made total misrepresentations and gave absolute innactuate and false statements in a report that I had gotten on my son. Many, many, many false "diagnostic markers" have been seen in his report. This man needs to be removed from the field. In his report, Ercole made a statement that "at some point perhaps his older half sisters may have gone to live with his (my sons) paternal grandparents". This is absurd, since at the time of the report furnished, two (2) of my older daughers were ADULTS, over the age of 18, living in their own apartments, and NEVER lived with my sons "paternal grandparents" - more disturbing is that the man did not even know that my older daughters did not SHARE the same paternal grandparents. My younger daughter, however, resided with myself. This man is a danger to the profession, and to our children - in my opinion - as he makes absurd evaluations, based on his own ideas without documentation, and proceeds to write statements that are FALSE. I could write more, but I dont have enough space to give you all the details. Dr Ercole, before you make any kind of statement, particularly on paper, make sure that you contact ALL Parties involved, like myself - the mother, additional family members and other people you include in your evaluations, so they may give you accurate information, otherwise, keep your fantasies to yourself...!!!