Dr. Mario Fierro MD Patient Reviews

June 11th, 2012
Don't waste your time
We saw Dr Fiero several times for my son. He would test him and then tell us to look this and that up on the internet. Yes, that is exactly what he said. He also suggested a speech therapy for him, but then would never follow through. In the meantime our son did not get any better. He had severe language and cognitive delays. Finally we got tired of having our appts cancelled for bogus reasons. Never knew why except that maybe our insurance wasn't paying him enough?! His staff was rude and when I tried to be firm they said I was rude and would not listen to my complaint. He also issued a report on our visit and called my son who he had seen more than once a girl. Also information in his report was not the same information at all that he told us during the visit. Guess he was looking at the wrong notes when he made the report. So we stopped seeing him and sought an alternative. We got him started with Little Giant Steps. The same tests he did, they did and they gave us therapy to implement that works! Maybe Dr. Fierro just didn't know how to help our son. He should have said so and not just skulked like a weasel and refused to keep appointments. That is unprofessional. If by some chance he is helping your child, then you're just lucky. Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Fierro is an excellent dr. he really listens to the parent and always seems to connect with my son. I know he is very much in demand but just the best dr. we have dealt with in regards to my son and his diagnosis!!