A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Figueroa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario Figueroa practice?
Dr. Mario Figueroa practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, TN and Milan, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians.