A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Guel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Guel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guel graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Guel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- South Texas Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario H Guel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario H. Guel practice?
- Dr. Mario Guel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mario Guel practices Family Medicine near Poteet, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Poteet Family Physicians.