Dr. Mario Guel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mario Guel?

December 27th, 2015

Why does he take on Workers Comp cases if he doesn't want to treat those patients? He yelled at me and accused me of faking my work related injury. He refused to do any further treatment such as an MRI, PT, etc. Ended up reporting him to the state board. I will never go back. Very unstable person if you ask me.

December 17th, 2015

I won't be back. He doesn't care about patients if it's an occupational injury.

February 2nd, 2015

Paranoid and not helpful

I went in Friday coughing and unable to speak. He got in late for the appointment and his staff was too concerned with gossiping and being on their phones rather than paying attention to the patients. He came in have a quick look over and told me it looked viral. He said that he could give me tamiflu if I wanted it, then went in a rant how he was told to prescribe it because of corporations trying to make money. He was no help. He told me that I would be miserable for a few days but it would go away. I'm still sick and trying to contact him again because I'm not getting any better. Staff is still incredibly ruse and not willing to help with anything. I will never go here again.

August 27th, 2011

muy mal servicio

el doctor guel mario, da muy mal servicio es una persona despota que no te atiende como doctor y creo que deverian de quitarle su licencia yo nunca vuelvo a ir con el jamas

January 17th, 2011

dr. mario guel is a very good and kind man.. thank yougod bless..

January 23rd, 2010

What do excpect from a clinic.?

I went in for a sore throat and it was tested and diagnosed correctly..I was a walk-in and I went to a clinic. I don't understand why people expect any more or less from a place that you can walk in 24/7 and demand medical attention upon a fist come first serve basis.

June 4th, 2008

Draconian bedside manner, diagnosis before facts are in

My doctor came in cursing under his breath about the nurses and decided that I had Strep Throat before the culture test was run, even though my symptoms were marginally associated with ST. He did not listen to me fully explain what was wrong. Would not tell me if culture test was positive. I'll never be back; you should never go.