Dr. Mario Hasaj MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 2 reviews

March 2nd, 2012
Very Good Experiences
I find Dr. Hasaj very kind and compassionate. I have only seen him a few times and he has been very responsive in between to my calls to his office. In regards to the previous comment, "research on your own" is not the same as going to medical school and specialty training with 18 years of practice. Dr. Hasaj came recommended from a very well respected physician and I would recommend him from my own experience.

December 23rd, 2011
Very bad experience!
Dr, Hasaj is very unprofessional, treats at least me with complete disrespect and is condiscending. It became very clear early on that he lacks the intelligence in psychiatry. Coming from someone who has done a great deal of research in the area. He also talks to other's about his clients like thier not even there, and was not surprisingly completely unprofessional. Ex. Made fun of clients foot injury, indicated that he felt the injury was not as painful as reported. Not his area of expertise. What that might be is in question. He has no business treating the mentally ill, given the fact that he himself does not follow the facts clearly laid before him.At this point, I am going to give it my all to have his practice investigated.My experience was so bad, i was left feeling suicidal, and felt like I had nowhere to turn!