A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Ravry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Ravry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ravry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Ravry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravry graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mario J. Ravry practice?
- Dr. Mario Ravry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Ravry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.