Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Caroline Duffy on Apr 28th, 2016

Fantastic experience. Highly recommend both Marios.

medical field show details medical field
by tracey young on Feb 22nd, 2016

my mother had seen dr ravry jr for several yrs.i had a problem with the lab in their office & tried to discuss the issue with the manager. it took weeks and weeks to speak to someone even though I left 10 messages. the manager refused to let me speak to dr ravry as this was a lab error by their lab technician. she refused to give him a message to call me and I was lied to regarding the labwork as well.I plan on showing up at Dr. Ravry's office and speak to him that way. I want him to be aware of how his office staff operates.

by James E Kelley on Feb 7th, 2016

One of the very best physicians I have ever had experienced. A very good listener; follows through quickly with results by phone.

Great Doctor - Horrible Staff show details Great Doctor - Horrible Staff
Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Ravry is an excellent doctor and I wish I could continue to see him however, his staff is the worst that I have ever dealt with. Countless phone calls are not returned. Test results take much longer than is acceptable and when confronted it is blamed on other staff members. Seemingly simple questions have to be "googled" and their attitude is absolutely unacceptable. Great doctor but his staff needs to be seriously evaluated.

May 24th, 2015

Staff is not helpful and doesn't get back to you. They blame the insurance company pharmacist. It's a shame, Dr Ravry is wonderful.

Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor show details Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor
by Anne S on Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr. Ravry is a very nice man and doctor. However, his office is the most poorly run doctors office I have ever come across. I have only been in as a new patient and for a procedure and can't seem to get help as an existing patient. I have been hung up on, transferred and hung up on, transferred to the after hours answering service DURING business hours, called back by the wrong nurse, called to book an appt and the system was down, etc. I have been trying to schedule my yearly follow-up visit for 3 weeks now. I leave messages and no one responds or they just can't get it together. It took me 8 calls to finally get someone today who was not polite, so I didn't make an appointment and I am going to look for a new gastroenterologist tonight.

Rude unflexible office staff show details Rude unflexible office staff
Mar 28th, 2012

Good Doctor ...horrible ofice staff, inflexible and have an attitude ltotal lack of concern or display theirincompetence when asked to do simple things like mail a copy of test results.Been waiting for three months to hear about and have test results mailed. staff is completely a waste. after hours people won't accept or leave a message for the doctor... why they heck even have them answer the phone!