A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kakazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakazu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kakazu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakazu graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakazu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lallie Kemp Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Kakazu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mario Kakazu practice?
- Dr. Mario Kakazu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Kakazu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Physiatrists.