A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kakazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakazu graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakazu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lallie Kemp Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Kakazu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mario Kakazu practice?
- Dr. Mario Kakazu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mario Kakazu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Physiatrists.