A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Kinsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Kinsella has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario T Kinsella MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario T. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Mario Kinsella has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Kinsella practices Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.