A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Kinsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Kinsella has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario T Kinsella MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mario T. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Mario Kinsella has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mario Kinsella practices Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA and Butler, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.