A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Kinsella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Kinsella has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinsella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mario T. Kinsella practice?
Dr. Mario Kinsella practices Pulmonary Disease near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Butler Pulmonologists.