A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Kohan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Kohan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan