A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Kohan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Kohan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Kohan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Abel Kohan MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mario A. Kohan practice?
- Dr. Mario Kohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Kohan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.