Learn more about Dr. Mario Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Perez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Perez, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Lauro Perez DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mario L. Perez practice?
- Dr. Mario Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Perez practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists, Fontana Infectious Disease Doctors, and Fontana Pediatricians.