A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Perez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Perez, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Lauro Perez DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mario L. Perez practice?
- Dr. Mario Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Perez practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists, Fontana Infectious Disease Doctors, and Fontana Pediatricians.