Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent physician and empathy for patient  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

He saw my husband and children. He is outstanding dermatologist and physician. He knows the latest meds and research information. Very good bedside manner when working with disabled patients due to cancer. He is a caring physician and I only wish there were more people like him in the field of medicine.

|  Dr. Lacouture is good  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Lacouture gave me a detailed check up and answered my questions. Also thanked to his intern who was very helpful on my visit. Office staff were very nice and friendly.

|  Run, don't walk to see another doctor  |  show details
by disappointed patient on Oct 24th, 2010

Dr. Lacouture is rude to his staff and arrogant to everyone but the occasional patient who is fortunate enough to see him on a "good" day. If given a choice, I'd go to any other doctor you are able to get an appointment with.

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2010

Dr. Lacouture was rude and condescernding to his staff and didn't really seem to care about me as a human being. He seemed very interested in my skin rash but is definately not a warm or caring person. My husband felt that he was very impatient and somewhat aloof when it came to talking about my overall disease. I just didn't feel like he truly cared about me as s person and am not sure if I will be going to my follow-up appointment.