I chose the best show details I chose the best
by Carolyn D. on Feb 18th, 2015

For my hysterectomy I sought out the best care I could possibly find, and I found that care in Dr. Leitao and the professionals at Sloan Kettering. After my hysterectomy with Dr. Leitao, I was back to work in 15 days. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent, and I trust his opinion completely. I have the tiniest little scars on my abdomen from this major surgery and had no complications, and very little pain. The staff at Sloan Kettering was extremely helpful, caring, professional and and attentive.

Dec 18th, 2014

Nov 22nd, 2013

Dr. Leitao is a highly intelligent, compassionate doctor who is responsive to the patients needs throughout the cycle of care. MSK's solid reputation of being a leading cancer hospital is directly attributed to great doctors like Mario Leitao and his wonderful and caring staff / nurses.

Feb 20th, 2013

Dr Leitao is the best doctor in the world. He saved my life. I will always be great full to him and his wonderful staff . He was sent to me by God .

A Superb Surgeon show details A Superb Surgeon
Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr Leitaio is a master surgeon. He performed a hysterectomy with the newest robotic methods. The surgery was a complete success all cancer was removed. The surgery was virtually painless. I could walk immediately and had virtually no pain. I recommend Dr. Leitao with the greatest confidence. When it comes to doctors he is without a doubt one of the finest you will ever find.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Leitao is a FANTASTIC doctor. He gave us the opportunity to have a baby when the OBGYN was too nervous to let us try. He's thorough and keeps an often and careful watch on me to ensure I'm okay. He is very smart and knowledgable and prompt at getting back to you when you need him. The staff at both his office and the hospital he operates in are AMAZING!

Maria A, show details Maria A,
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr. Leitao is one of the most knowledgeable, considerate oncologists in his field. He performed a radical trachelectomy (robotically assisted) on me 3 years ago and I am happy to report I have had no problems since. I highly recommend and trust his exptertise for any woman facing gynecological cancer.

Feb 21st, 2011

Dr. Leitao is a very knowledgeable physician..I highly recommend Dr. Leitao to anyone in need of an oncologist. God placed him in my path to get cured.

Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Leitao is awesome, he cured my cancer!